Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The #1 thing that drives everything behind your company is the people inside of your company. The human capital that you have is the only thing that is going to dream big dreams, put those ideas into meaningful actions and touch lives around the world.
So, it’s time that we, as purpose-driven leaders, learn how to effectively mobilize our teams from within so that our social impact can be maximized.
Today I’m joined by Mark Horoszowski, the founder and CEO of MovingWorlds, for an insightful conversation on how to spark creativity, ideas and new levels of motivation for our teams so that we are capable of translating that into more social impact.
Mark and I have a really practical conversation about things that we can do inside of our companies to really drive impact. We talk about things like goal-setting frameworks, how to quickly and effectively make decisions using the start-keep-stop method, creating stretch opportunities to develop our talent and more.
It’s all coming up on this deep dive leadership conversation with an incredibly wise purpose-driven CEO.
In Today’s podcast episode, you’ll learn:
- How to shift our mindsets toward our people to increase social impact
- How to create team goals that directly map to your social mission
- Setting up a safe place for people to bring their whole selves to your team
- How to have start-keep-stop conversations
- Ideas for more productive meetings like the RACI method
- The importance of stretch opportunities and how to best create them
Important links from this episode:
Rank & File Magazine Issue #17: Mobilizing Your People for Lasting Change from Within by Mark Horoszowski, Founder of MovingWorlds