Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Is it possible to be a busy, female purpose-driven entrepreneur and achieve true work life balance? How can women gain more confidence to step into the CEO role, while doing it on their terms to create a feeling of balance?
These questions, and more, are being answered by Cherylanne Skolnicki of Brilliant Balance on today’s podcast episode.
Cherylanne is a Cornell University graduate and holds an MBA from Emory University. She started her career at Procter and Gamble – spending 15 years climbing the corporate ladder and managing a portfolio of well known consumer product brands (one had more than $1 billion in global sales).
She has also grown Brillant Balance to a multiple-seven figure business and has a wonderful team of women behind her (so she knows a thing or two about building a financially sustainable brand.) She also has three children and has made it her life’s work to practice balance for herself and to help other women to achieve balance in their lives too.
If you are a female purpose-driven entrepreneur who wants to create a big impact in the world and run a financial sustainable business, but who also puts a high priority on work life balance, this is the perfect episode for you.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What balance actually means for a purpose-driven entrepreneur and what it can look like
- How cultural narratives around what a “CEO” can block you from creating balance
- How businesswomen can confidently embody the CEO role in a way that’s natural for their own personalities and personal goals
- How to free yourself from time scarcity
- Practical tips for bringing more balance to your workweek
Important links from today’s episode:
“Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle” by Emily Nagoski PhD