Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I remember when I was the entrepreneur who thought I wasn’t good with numbers. And because I felt I wasn’t good with numbers, I never looked at my numbers.
Not looking at my numbers cost me money. And, it cost me impact.
But how do we fix this problem? Is it something we just force ourselves to do once a month?
No. Like most things, forcing through willpower is never the answer.
The answer is becoming empowered around our numbers.
Money confidence and clarity is what the CFO and founder of 100 Degrees Consulting Stephanie Skryzowski is here to help us with today.
Stephanie created a simple 1-2-3 step process called The Empowered Financial Model, which helps founders stop shying away from their numbers and to use them to inform their strategies.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- What the main money struggles for entrepreneurs are.
- What the Empowered Financial Management Model is
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of your numbers
- How to create a simple 12-month budget for your business
- How mindset, metrics, and mapping come together to help you make more money
Essential Links from Today’s Episode:
Stephanie’s article in Rank & File Magazine on Building Financial Literacy