Do you struggle with knowing how to tell the story of your company’s social impact? Do you want to grow an audience and move them to take action on your cause without using guilt? Do you struggle with knowing exactly what to share with your audience and how?
Digital strategist, website developer, and founder of Alchemy+Aim Brandi Bernoski is here today to help. She’s passionate about helping business owners to think about the impact they want to create and how to bring that alive online, and has worked with some incredible thought leaders like Brené Brown .
If you want to learn how to effectively tell your story as a purpose-driven entrepreneur, then this is the perfect episode for you.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The most common mistake purpose-driven businesses make online
- How to focus on the customer transformation with your messaging
- How to make your story interesting to your audience
- How to get out of writer’s block to uncover stories you can share with your audience
- What Brandi learned from working with Brené Brown