I know shame is not sexy. But it’s extremely important for purpose-driven entrepreneurs.
Shame is something that every entrepreneur deals with no matter what level they are at in their social impact business.
And according to Brene Brown, shame is also something that affects creativity and innovation.
So we need to pay attention to it if we want to grow our impact and income.
Especially if we want to FEEL good as we run our businesses.
In today’s episode, I share all about what shame is, how it shows up for social impact entrepreneurs specifically, and what problems it causes. I also talk about how to overcome shame so that you can reach your impact and income goals more easily, while feeling better along the way.
This episode is raw and vulnerable. I share my own personal experience with shame and how I work through it. So I know this special episode is going to be extremely helpful to you as you work through your own shame in your business as well.
In This Episode, You’ll learn:
- The definition of shame
- The 2 thoughts shame causes from Brene Brown’s Research and why it matters
- How shame shows up specifically for social impact entrepreneurs
- Why stress and overwhelm often come from shame
- What problems shame causes in our businesses
- How we should approach shame as entrepreneurs