Are you a purpose-driven entrepreneur with a solid ROI mindset? Many entrepreneurs, particularly those focusing on social impact, often find themselves trapped in the “fear of running out,” using the cash balance in their bank account as a success barometer.
While this approach might help cover immediate expenses, it fosters a weak ROI mindset that could lead to depleting the very resources you’re trying to protect instead of increasing your income over time.
In today’s discussion, I’ll guide you on how to cultivate a mindset focused on growth investments in your business, transforming money into more wealth. At Rank & File, this translates into amplified impact and greater good for society.
This discussion is an excellent resource for both budding founders and experienced business owners. It offers valuable insights that can be applied to your unique business situation, helping you evolve into a more strategic entrepreneur.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The characteristics of a strong ROI mindset
- The traits of a weak ROI mindset
- Factors to consider when deciding where to invest in your business
- Ways to make intelligent financial risks that are calculated, safe, and strategic
- Kari’s advice on the ideal time to leave your day job and transition to running your business full-time.