Welcome back to our year-end series on the mindsets you need to achieve your income and impact goals (without sacrificing your personal life or sense of well-being).
These mindsets are what I call the Pillars of the Simply Sustainable CEO because they are literally the supports that hold up the roof of your business. Without them, you will struggle to make money in your business, and you won’t FEEL good in your business….
The Pillars of the Simply Sustainable CEO are the answer to you making the money you need to make in your business, starting with that foundational full-time salary (if you are not there yet) so you can do your purpose-driven business full time.
The Pillars are also the answer to whatever level you want to scale your business to. The pillars remain the same, you just understand them and apply them deeper and deeper as you grow.
This means that this episode is perfect for you no matter which stage you are at.
In Part 2 of this series, I’m covering Pillars 1-3, which are:
- Pillar 1: Self-Belief and Self- Acceptance
- Pillar 2: Clarity and Certainty
- Pillar 3: Simplicity and Constraint
In this Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why self-belief is different than confidence and how to form it before you are experienced
- Why your purpose-driven business feels stressful and heavy sometimes and how to fix it
- How to feel clear and confident right now, regardless of your current situation
- How to simplify your business even when you’ve got lots of ideas
Important Links from Today’s Episode:
Learn more about the Simply Sustainable Coaching Program at rankandfile.com/coaching
Book a free consult call with me at rankandfile.com/consult
The rest of the Pillars Series can be found here.