What mental, emotional, and physical symptoms do you deal with as a purpose-driven entrepreneur? Here are the most common ones that business owners face:
- Trouble Deciding
- Hyper Focus/Hyper Vigilance
- Trouble Focusing or Sticking with One Thing
- Tiredness/Low Energy
- Lack of Motivation
- Imposter Syndrome
- Inflammation and chronic pain
It’s really common for entrepreneurs to experience many of these negative symptoms, but it’s not ‘normal.’
And, if you experience these things, you are not as strategic, innovative, and effective as you could be! This means you just scratching the surface of your impact and income potential.
You are also not ENJOYING your life and business, which is a universal right that’s available to you.
Today, I’m sitting down with Katie Olderman.
Katie is a trauma-informed nervous system coach, somatic stress release practitioner, and women’s leadership coach. She helps women leaders and entrepreneurs become free and unstoppable so they can play big in their lives and businesses.
In this episode, Katie teaches us about the critical role that the nervous system plays in business and how entrepreneurs need to work with their bodies to achieve goals, rather than against it.
You’ll learn how to shift out of common problems like overwhelm, frustration, anxiety, procrastination, and anything else holding you back from truly enjoying your work in a way that flows. You’ll also learn how to utilize your brain and body to reach goals more easily.
This is a highly educational podcast that is FOUNDATIONAL for all entrepreneurs. So don’t miss this conversation. Your income, impact, personal life, and well-being will thank you for it.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the nervous system really works and why it matters in business
- The three stages of stress response and what each one looks like for entrepreneurs
- Why entrepreneurs cannot ignore past trauma and their nervous system
- How to notice when you are not regulated
- What to do to become regulated so that you are more at ease, confident, and effective
Important Links from Today’s Episode:
Work with Kari and Katie together – learn more at rankandfile.com/coaching
Katie Olderman’s website / Instagram: @katie.olderman