That nagging-voice of self-doubt in your head, also known as Imposter Syndrome, can hold you back and keep you small instead of allowing you to create more sales, collaborations and visibility in a confident way as a business owner.
But is the diminishing voice in your head always Imposter Syndrome?
This is what today’s guest, Janine Guarino is here to help us unravel and understand.
Often, entrepreneurs confuse imposter syndrome with their intuition telling them something doesn’t feel right. Learning to distinguish between the two can be a game-changer for your purpose-driven business.
If your gut is whispering that you’re out of alignment, it’s crucial to listen. It’s your inner compass guiding you towards the purpose, profits, personal life and wellbeing you desire. Following your intuition won’t always be easy. You will still feel fear, and self-doubt along the way. But the growth and fulfillment that you desire is down this path.
But what if you ARE aligned and it’s a case of true imposter syndrome? Janine shares her own experience with Imposter Syndrome and breaks down some useful exercises to build more self-belief and confidence so you can continue building your business more effectively.
In This Podcast Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What’s the difference between true imposter syndrome and gut/intuition that you are not aligned
- What to do when your gut is truly telling you, that you are not aligned
- What to do when it’s true Imposter Syndrome
- Journal Prompts to work through Imposter Syndrome
- How to take the leap and take bold actions to find more alignment in your work
- How to move past people’s opinions and judgements
Important Links from Today’s Show:
*click the link and then request access to the Google Doc.