Most entrepreneurs think that stress is inevitable.
That life just happens.
But, you might be creating your own stress more than you realize.
This episode shows you how you actually create your own stress, and what you can do about it.
I share one simple question to ask yourself that will change your entire experience of stress, and help move you into a calm, problem-solving energy (instead of spiraling into overwhelm, worry and burn out.)
Plus, I share how to stay out of negative self-talk, shame and self-judgment that can often come along with stress when we don’t reach our goals or timelines.
Stress is not a problem, you guys.
Unless you make it one.
Unless you don’t know how to use it to your advantage.
Stress is ACTUALLY a way to uncover your next solution.
It will show you exactly what you need to do to grow.
Find out exactly how in today’s episode.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How we create our own stress and what this specifically looks like in real-life
- How we can feel more in-control by taking 100% responsibility
- How our stress can actually help us find solutions
- A simple awareness exercise to do when you are triggered by stress
- Practical, actionable ways we can reduce entrepreneurial stress
Important Links from Today’s Episode:
If you want to learn how to manage yourself like a true CEO in your purpose-driven business – from your time and calendar, to your sales, structure and salary. Then, you have to join Simply Sustainable – a 12-month coaching program designed to teach you exactly how to step into your CEO shoes to reach your income and impact goals. Learn more at rankandfile.com/coaching