Podcast: Play in new window | Download
If you are a purpose-driven entrepreneur who is in the earlier stages of your journey and don’t currently have a team behind you, or if you’ve designed your business so you are intentionally the solopreneur – it’s still important that you start embodying the role of the CEO.
So I’ve invited master certified coach Kris Plachy to the podcast today to help show you why channeling your inner CEO is important and how to do it on your terms.
Kris and I talk about how seeing yourself as a CEO helps you build the foundation for scale when you are ready. And why scaling to a multi-million dollar business with a team behind you doesn’t need to look like you think it does…
No corporate office, no hustling yourself into the ground. Just impact and income your way as the confident CEO that you want to be.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to build a solid foundation for scale as a solopreneur
- How to embody CEO when you don’t feel like one yet
- Why scaling doesn’t need to look like you think it does
- What a personal job description is and how to make one
- When to hire your first team member and how to go about it