Adam spoke with Rank & File back in 2016 about the importance of storytelling, saying all for-purpose companies should “have a narrative that relates back to the core mission and can be transferable from one person to the next.” He also shared several tips for crafting a narrative that will have an impact.
Our interview with Adam was so incredibly good that we included it in our “Best Of” Issue and are releasing the audio recording of it, from deep within the archives of Rank & File so that you can learn for yourself how to craft a compelling narrative for your own social good brand.
It’s all coming up on this episode of the Rank & File podcast with Adam Braun.
In Today’s podcast episode, you’ll learn:
- How to create your quick pitch
- How to find your “Holy Shit Story”
Important links from this episode:
Do you want to launch your purpose-driven business this year with a powerful story from the get-go?
Then you’ll want to sign-up for Rank & File’s free 7-day email course:
Over the course of 7 days, I’ll be taking you through the exact process that I use myself at Rank & File — allowing you to make a living and a social impact at the same time (despite COVID).
Here is what you will learn in the course:
- Day 1: The most important entrepreneurial lesson COVID has taught us
- Day 2: The biggest mistake people make when choosing their business model
- Day 3: How to stop analysis-paralysis and instead move forward with the right plan
- Day 4: The secret to making your plans actually work in real life
- Day 5: Marketing 101
- Day 6: Money Money Money
- Day 7: One final sneaky roadblock to watch out for in order to succeed
We are only running this free email course for a limited time, so be sure to sign-up today!