A clear and compelling vision for your company is highly motivating and gives you something to work toward. It helps you make decisions about how you spend your time and what you should spend it on.
A clear and compelling vision (when used correctly) helps you move the needle and reach your goals.
But most entrepreneurs don’t know how to use the tool of a Company Vision.
If you are using the tool in the wrong way, you’ll suffer from these symptoms:
- Unclear (and craving MORE clarity) around lots of things in your business
- Confused or in analysis-paralysis around details (lots to figure out)
- Unmotivated (or second-guessing yourself a lot) in your day-to-day
- Unhappy and unsatisfied with the current state of your business
When you are using the tool in the right way, you’ll experience:
- A healthy amount of clarity (and a healthy amount of mystery and unfolding)
- Motivation and self-trust in your day-to-day
- Ability to make necessary decisions (and the ability to leave un-needed decisions for later)
- Happy, satisfied and full of gratitude for your past, present and future business.
In this episode, I’ll teach you how to go from the first set of symptoms to the second.
Learn how to create a compelling vision for your purpose-driven company and how to use it so you are clear, motivated, and satisfied in your business while making steady progress toward your goals.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What a Vision is best used for (and what uses are totally pointless)
- How to create a clear, compelling vision for your company (in four easy parts)
- How to use the practice of Visioning to help you reach your goals
Important Links from Today’s Episode:
Get a clear, compelling vision, relaunch your brand around that vision and reach financial sustainability in just 6 months. Learn more at rankandfile.com/coaching