I wanted to purpose-driven founder’s perspectives on how to deal with the different seasons, both in terms of sales throughout the year and how to cope with the entrepreneurial journey itself. Seungah Jeong, President & CEO and John Salzinger, Founder & Chief Business Development Officer at MPOWERD® were the perfect people to talk to.
These two powerhouse social entrepreneurs are behind the incredible solar lights sold in places you know like Best Buy and Target. They have over 700 nonprofit partners and have affected over 3.6 million lives with their humanitarian Luci® Light.
Today, we talk all about how they have grown their sales base as a consumer packaged goods company, from their ambassador program and social media accounts to how they work with their 700 nonprofit partners around the world to create impact. During the discussion, we touch on how things have evolved over time at MPOWERD® and how they have approached each stage so you get loads of advice on how to apply their advice to your specific company depending on where you are at as an entrepreneur right now.
In Today’s podcast episode, you’ll learn:
- How MPOWERD® makes the challenges of seasonality a business opportunity
- How they use marketing as education, leading to impactful sales
- How MPOWERD® has set up their ambassador and affiliate programs
- How MPOWERD® works with nonprofit partners to gain feedback
- John and Seungah’s personal advice on how to deal with the different seasons of the entrepreneurial journey